I had bad luck with superior subscriptions, too.I ordered a subscription to National Geographic Adventure Magazine via eBay more than three months ago and the company never delivered.

when you go to their web site they advise you to wait three months for your magazines to start arriving. by that time you no have recourse with either eBay or PayPal. What's more, the company is no longer an eBay member. Don't trust this company.

It is a crooked operation.

buy your magazine subscriptions through the normal channels to avoid being ripped off.Superior Subscriptions is less than inferior.

Had an Experience with Superior Subscriptions?

Comments

DiggyPOD - Formatting Errors in Edgar's Handbook DiggyPOD "End of January 2017 I wrote my 3rd book. Felt I was being sold revisions for $40 each time by Valerie. My book started out an 8 X 11 and..." Read more All You Can Books - I managed to cancel !! All You Can Books "I got on to their terms and conditions page and in the "termination" section it tells you to go to the website www.allyoucanbooks.com/cancel I did and I got the cancel subscription..." Read more Xlibris Complaint?  Buyer beware and be firm about what you want! Xlibris "Pretty much what I suspect after having published with Xlibris then re-formatting the original book and re-issuing it. I take responsibility for the writing and the illustrations. First time out..." Read more Money Map Press - What a fool I am!! Do not believe what they say!!! Money Map Press "Lost 20K in a few month...Have tried to contact the advisor thru email and website based question answer. ZERO response. I call and no one can help. This is the..." Read more First Alert - 1st Alert Model P1210 Marketed as a 10year product - First Alert "Installed (2) of these in Nov 2014. Both went out this year - 2017. Product was supposed to last until 2024. There were more expensive than the traditional 9V ones...." Read more Days Inn - Worst property ever!!!! Days Inn "Had a filthy room with lights that did not work, huge stains on the beds and furniture, huge black ants on the walls and in pastries just purchased (on the..." Read more Forest River - 2014 Salem Hemisphere 5th wheel Forest River "Bought it new it’s never moved from its campsite or been on the road. Used very lightly during the summer on a few weekends. Its cleaned and covered during the..." Read more Dairyland Insurance - Dairyland Auto Insurance policy can't cancel Dairyland Insurance "Well I purchase a vehicle, a 1995 Ford F150 XLT 4.9 litter Engine and then I bought insurance from Dairyland I called Dairyland insurance decided to cancel my auto insurance..." Read more