I bought a subscription on Ebay from Superior Subscriptions.I waited the 9 to 12 weeks they said it would take for my subscription to start, but now it has been 15 weeks and nothing.

They took my money, or should I say stole my money. I paid for this through Paypal. I filed a complaint with them but they wouldn't do anything. This *** me off.

Ebay and Paypal should make them hold up their end of the deal or give me my money back. I am pissed at Ebay and Paypal also about.

They need to check out their sellers better!

White, Pennsylvania, United States #25053

I placed an order thru Superior Subscription on December 24,2007 while they were still on e-bay. Had not received it so I contacted them and on 3/31/08 they said that I would still be receiving the subscription it was just lost at the clearing house.

Still no subscription and Superior is not responding to e-mails.

Whitefield, New Hampshire, United States #22194

I also ordered on eBay in Feb. 2008 but to date have not found any viable contact info on Superior Subscription to try and get my money back.

Commerce, Texas, United States #21290

same here. i filed a complaint with the Better Business Bereau (BBB)

Garbsen, Niedersachsen, Germany #21008

Looks I'm having the same thing happen. Ordered a subscription, got an email saying I'd still get the subscription even though eBay is not allowing mag sales anymore, 3.5 months later no magazine yet... If you get any updates, let me know.